[Openib-windows] Windows SRP multipathing

Alex Estrin alex.estrin at qlogic.com
Sun Dec 24 19:46:51 PST 2006

Hi Yossi, Andrey,

Unless supported by OS, multipath DSM drivers provided by storage vendors, it is their prerogative.
So until HP sertified/validated OpenFabric SRP driver I do not see how HP MPIO DSM could be used.

With regard to Microsoft there is a working generic DSM included in MPIO DDK, that can be used as-is if HBA+storage SPC-3 compliant. I think SRP should be just fine. What about storage?

Yossi, did you look at Microsoft DSM code?
Do you think it is workable alternative to team it with SRP?

Thanks,
Alex