[Openib-windows] Bug in ib_bus.inf causing IOU install problem?

Mirko Benz mirko.benz at xiranet.com
Fri Jul 21 06:41:04 PDT 2006

Hi Fab,

The crash happens with the Mellanox target. With our target the SRP
initiator gets installed but fails later on. We have installed the
checked build of the srp driver and captured debug messages with
debugview (attached).

First a warning is produced:
Cannot Modify Send Completion Queue Depth. Status = 10

Then it fails here during login:
Failed to register recv data segments. Status = 10.

Login to our target is successful the first time, following attempts are
rejected.

Do you need more debug output from other modules?

One other small issue with the srp inf file: the path to the ibsrp.sys
file is not specified correctly and Windows asks for a path to the file
later on (this is not the case for ipoib.sys for example).

Regards,
Mirko