[Openib-windows] Trouble connecting to SVN repo

Yasin, Amir amir.yasin at Cybertrader.com
Mon Jul 24 08:40:38 PDT 2006

I'm getting an error message whenever I try to get the sources out of
the SVN repository (svn://windows.openib.org/svn
<svn://windows.openib.org/svn.> ).  The message I get is "Can't connect
to host 'windows.openid.org': No connection could be made because the
target machine actively refused it."  Is anyone else having this issue?
I found this link in the Windows OpenIB FAQ, perhaps there's a newer
repo?  Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regards,

Amir

WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or otherwise recorded by the CyberTrader e-mail system and is subject to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to, someone other than the recipient.