[Openib-windows] RE: User verbs

Fabian Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Thu Mar 2 14:44:27 PST 2006

On 3/2/06, Leonid Keller <leonid at mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> Hi, Fab
>
> I send you a patch, regarding the calling of create_cq and alloc_pd with
> appropriate CA handle.
> The patch contains a little fix in al_verbs.h and appropriate changes in
> the driver, so that both drivers - the current and the new - can work
> with the same IBAL.
> In some days I'm going to change the implementation of tools support
> (=burning) to make it safe. I'll look through your comments on my first
> omplementation and check your suggestion about passing UM CA handle to
> vendor_call, so it can save resource_tracking info therein.

I looked at doing the same thing for the ci_call interface, and the
same macro changes can be used for that too.  I'll add that as I apply
this patch.

Note that the patch wouldn't apply - there was issues with whitespace,
where tabs had been converted to spaces, or where spaces had been
deleted.  There was also some lines that were wrapped.

If you wouldn't mind, could you make sure patches you send will apply
cleanly against the OpenIB SVN trunk?  Also, attaching them will help
with the line wrapping.