[Openib-windows] MTHCA dependency on IBAL.sys

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Fri Mar 24 16:12:20 PST 2006

Hi Leonid,

We need to eliminate the dependency of MTHCA on IBAL.  It's only used for
ib_get_err_str.  Doing so allows us to remove the IBAL sections out of the INF
file, as well as paves the way for IBAL to be integrated into ibbus.sys.

I never updated THCA because of the promise of MTHCA.

I started doing this, which requires querying the IBAL interface, but I can't
include the IBAL header because it conflicts with your internal ib_verbs.h file.

Please find a way to fix this.