[Openib-windows] wsd over mt23108 data corruption issue (x64)

Guy Corem guyc at voltaire.com
Wed May 10 08:46:36 PDT 2006

Hi Fab,

When running the transmitter side with the debug flag, the problem still
occurred.
When running the receiver side with the debug flag, due to errors, only
part of the file are being received (different sizes, between 10MB and
20MB, less than the 32MB threshold).

Do you want me to send you DebugView logs of the transmitter or the
receiver?

Guy