[ofw] enable/disable device changes IPoIB physical address??

Jeremy Enos jenos at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 1 14:01:48 PDT 2007

Perhaps a faster way for me to get a solution to my problem is to ask
the direct question of what I'm after...

I want to reliably identify the network connection (Local Area
Connection X) associated w/ a given port on the HCA, so I can set it's
IP.  How can I reliably make that identification?
thx-

    Jeremy