[ofw] udapl for windows

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Tue Dec 11 09:35:17 PST 2007

The SendArp function sends an ARP request every time it is invoked.  It doesn't actually lookup the system's ARP cache.  Using SendArp was tried with WSD and found to give significantly worse connection establishment rates (~50%) than doing the ATS query to the SA, which is why WSD still uses ATS.  I suppose the ATS query rate depends on the SM.

-Fab