[ofw] RE: Windows Server 2008 (x64) mthca install via DPINST.EXE

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Dec 12 13:29:46 PST 2007

If there are no more advices from any one, than here is a suggestion
from me:

Instead of having a co-installer that installs the ibbus driver, we
should change
The install process to be in 3 stages:

1) Install the mthca (no co-installer) - should be trivial.
2) Create a stand alone program that will create the node of the Ibbus.
3) Install the bus driver.

I believe that such a scheme will make our life much more easier and is
also more correct, as one will be able to install the bus driver even
without first installing mthca.

Any comments are welcomed.