[ofw] WinOF SDK

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Mon Dec 17 09:43:40 PST 2007

frank zago wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm writing an application using WinOF 1.0-1. Unfortunately I cannot
> find an SDK to use (to get the headers, and librairies to link to).
> The only way to get that is to recompile the whole thing from svn and
> cherry pick what I need. Am I correct? Is anyone working on a SDK for
> WinOF?

Yes - the 1st 'official' IBSDK release will be included in the March
WinOF 1.1 time frame.
The IBSDK is in the svn source tree as of last week.
If you were to execute the gen1\trunk\buildrelease.bat script (requires
local modifications) the installer generated would have the IBSDK and
docs.

If required I can supply you with a current head-of-svn-tree .msi
installer which
contains the IBSDK, provided you will provide feedback as to how it may
be improved.

Let me know.

Stan.