[ofw] port_attr structure

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Sun Feb 18 21:56:36 PST 2007

Hi Yossi,

There's no issue including the full port info in the port_attr
structure.  Initially the structure was setup to return commonly used
information.  It was not intended to be identical to the IB spec port
info.  I would recommend embedding the port_info structure into the
port_attr, instead of copying the fields.

-Fab