[Openib-windows] Current list of OpenFabrics components and maintainers

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Jan 26 11:21:07 PST 2007

Hi guys,

I am trying to compile a table of OpenFabrics components and who the
current
maintainers are for each component. I have already done this for the
Linux
side and want to also put one together for Windows. It would then be
good
for us to get the current maintainers slides posted on the OpenFabrics
website
so that the greater community knows who to go to for specific
components.

So, can people send me their name, email address, and component they are
currently
maintaining and I will compile the slides to post on the website.

Thanks in advance,

woody