[Openib-windows] Need help with the Windows OpenFabrics work ?

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Fri Jan 26 11:38:24 PST 2007

Hi Woody,

Thanks and we will appreciate your help!. We can take this offline and
review the areas. One option is, as you mentioned, uDAPL, and there are
some other options. Also adding testing resources will help us too.

Thanks,
Gilad.

-----Original Message-----
From: openib-windows-bounces at openib.org
[mailto:openib-windows-bounces at openib.org] On Behalf Of Woodruff, Robert
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:28 AM
To: openib-windows at openib.org
Cc: Kanevsky, Arkady; Smith, Stan; James Lentini; Davis, Arlin R
Subject: [Openib-windows] Need help with the Windows OpenFabrics work ?

Hi again guys,

Just wanted to let people know that I now have some resources that can
help with the  Windows open fabrics work. So the question I have is what
areas are in current need of help ? I know in the past that we have been
asked if we could pick up maintenance of the uDAPL provider, since Arlin
already co-maintains the Linux one and I think that we could do that, if
needed.

I think we will also be willing to help with testing of the stack.

What other areas are in need of help ?

woody