[Openib-windows] Need help with the Windows OpenFabrics work ?

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Jan 26 14:06:09 PST 2007

Ok, we'll pick up the uDAPL. I have Stan Smith with perhaps some
guidance from Arlin that can help here.

The other thing that I would like to see happen in the short term
is to get to a process similar to what we have with OFED, where
there are specific releases, 1.0, 1.1, etc. We discussed this
in the promoter's meeting this week and there is (or will be) a
call for someone to step up to lead a working group (like OFED) for
windows. Right now,

Not sure what mechanism is currently being used.
Looks like you already have some packaging
into zip files of components in
http://windows.openib.org/downloads/binaries/1.0.0.566/

Perhaps all that would be needed to have a first OFED like release for
Windows
is to take the current components, develop a more turn key installtion
using the windows
installer,
put together some release notes, and start posting release candidates
for testing,
and once people are happy with it, have a 1.0 release.
Is anyone doing something like this already for the Windows stack ?