[ofw] OpenFabrics Windows 1.0 release questions and thoughts

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Fri Mar 16 16:50:02 PDT 2007

Hey Stan,

I've always thought of the Windows project as "OpenFabrics Windows", or
OFW (like the TLA in the mailing list name).  What about OFWED
[O-fwed]for the "Enterprise Distribution"?

For the help docs, it would be cool to have them in help file format
instead of HTML.  There are tools to help author HTML help files.
Here's a link to the MSDN page for the Microsoft HTML Help SDK:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/htmlhel
p/html/vsconhh1start.asp

Cheers,
-Fab