[ofw] Looking for Windows Drivers

Paul Peltz, Jr. peltz at cs.utk.edu
Sat Mar 17 06:39:08 PDT 2007

Thanks for the pointers guys.  I'm hoping this driver release will fix
my WSD problems I'm having.  The drivers on my cluster haven't been
updated since the middle of last year, so they are due for an upgrade
anyway.  Is there a Changelog or anything for what fixes there have been
in the last few updates?

Thanks,

Paul

--