[ofw] SRP Initiator Issue

Alex Estrin alex.estrin at qlogic.com
Wed May 9 11:06:26 PDT 2007

Please see SRP spec clause 3.3 Keywords:
3.3.9 reserved: A keyword referring to bits, bytes, words, fields and
code values that are set aside for future
standardization. A reserved bit, byte, word or field shall be set to
zero, or in accordance with a future extension
to this standard. Recipients are not required to check reserved bits,
bytes, words or fields for zero values.
Receipt of reserved code values in defined fields shall be reported as
an error.

Thanks,
Alex

The