[ofw] some WinOF questions

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Nov 8 00:25:28 PST 2007

> I don't follow you. Do you mean I can install WinOf 1.0, then
> manually copy some files from WinIB, execute some commands
> and I have SDP enabled and working on WinOf?
> What advantages will I have over WinIB 1.3, which has SDP bundled in?

Theoretically, You can install WinOf 1.0 and than copy ibsdp.dll and
sdp.sys, run
One command and you should be fine.
Practically speaking WinIB 1.3 matches winof build from about March
2007, while
Winof is somewhat newer.
Mellanox has also got internal builds that much winof from today.

In order to make my life as yours easier let's do your experiment using
WinIB 1.3 and think later if you want to use it, or use the latest WinOf
build.