[ofw] some WinOF questions

Diego Guella diego.guella at sircomtech.com
Thu Nov 8 05:04:54 PST 2007

I tried to get SDP working but I had no success.

On Windows, I followed the instructions of the file "SDP_README_1_3_0.txt":

net start sdp
set SdpApplications=myapp.exe

On Linux, I have done this:

/etc/infiniband/openib.conf:
SDP_LOAD=yes
/usr/local/ofed/etc/libsdp.conf:
use sdp server * *:*
use sdp client * *:*

But I get connect() errors, errno=111 (Connection Refused) connecting from
Linux to Windows, and
connect() error=10061 (Connection Refused) connecting from Windows to Linux.

If I specify directly AF_INET_SDP (=27) in Linux at the socket() call, I get
the same results.
If I specify AF_INET_SDP in socket() and in the address parameter of bind(),
bind fails with errno=97 (Address family not supported)

If I specify AF_INET_SDP (=27) in Windows, socket() fails.

Does anybody know what I am doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Diego