[ofw] WinOF future releases

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Wed Oct 10 02:51:25 PDT 2007

I've made Rev. 744 patch, which contained several fixes (see SVN log).
The main ones are:
1) (SRP) added a flow management mechanism for better sustaining the
work under stress;
3) (SRP) added Registry parameter ModeFlags (for debugging and tuning
purposes): 1 - don't use FMR_POOL, 2 - increase StorPort SG list
(disallowed by DDK).
4) (SRP) fixes to support maximal buffer size (up to 1MB). It was 64KB,
because of StorPort limitation of 16 SG list size.
6) (IBBUS,MTHCA,SRP) added support for fmr_pool (only for kernel). Added
new functions to IBAL interface, so its version increased.