[ofw] WinOF interoperable with Linux OpenIB

Yaron Segev yarons at voltaire.com
Mon Oct 15 05:45:39 PDT 2007

Stan,

>About 9 months ago Voltaire was slated to start work on a connected
mode IPoIB for Windows

Actually this task has been left unassigned.

See attached, we committed only to the yellow ones.

While the green light has been dedicated to MLNX, the light blue has
been left open...

Yaron

Yaron Segev |   +972-9-9717650 (o)   |   +972-54-4996631 (m)

Vice President, Software Development

Voltaire - The Grid Backbone

www.voltaire.com <http://www.voltaire.com/>