[ofw] searching win32 printer developers

Francesco Montorsi f18m_cpp217828 at yahoo.it
Mon Sep 3 11:24:37 PDT 2007

Hi all,
   I know I'm a little out-of-topic for this list. However this is one of the
few places* where probably I can find win32 driver developers interested in Open
Source :)

I'm writing a win32 open source printer driver but I have a couple of problems
(basically about a) showing the property sheets for the printer and b) why my
DrvXXX functions like DrvTextOut() are never called)...

If anyone has the knowledge to help me (even just replying to some of my "dumb"
questions ;)) I'd be very very grateful.

For more info on the project I'm trying to complete:
http://emfprinter.sourceforge.net/

Thanks!
Francesco

* = please let me know if I'm wrong on this!