[ofw] WinOF future releases

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sat Sep 29 14:42:34 PDT 2007

Do we have an existent proof for openib-windows running on Windows
Server 2008 ?

I'm not sure what you want as a proof, but we have installed two servers
with the latest code, and run some basic tests (SdpConnect.exe over
IPOIB, SDP and WSD, and ib_send_bw, opensm) and they all seem to work
well.

We have been using the memfree cards.

All this assumes that you have a way to sign the drivers. (I have added
the needed cdf files to the svnk).