[ofw] Programatically checking Infiniband performance counters

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Apr 27 07:50:58 PDT 2008

Using performance counters currently only allows one to get WSD data.
Since you are working on XP that won't help you. You can use the same
way that vstat is doing to get that data.
In other words, you need to implement the function vstat_get_counters()
that is using a local mad in order to get that data.

You can find this function in the file vstat_main.c (lines 343 - 393)