[ofw] MT25208 vendor status code translation?

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Tue Apr 29 17:54:19 PDT 2008

Hello,
  Can you point me to a document which would translate and describe a
MT25208 vendor status code reported in an IBAL ib_wc_t.vendor_specific
field?
The IBAL error reported is RNR_RETRY_ERR, curious as to what the vendor
field value (0x87) implies.

The problem we are attempting to understand is that in times of 'heavy'
MPI induced system/node stress, the IBAL work-completion ib_wc_t.wr_id
returns in the CQ callback handler set to zero? Is was set as a valid
pointer prior to the send post operation.
Without the induced system stress (other MPI/DAPL jobs running) the
failing test runs for days.

Thanks,

Stan.