[ofw] WDK build environment migration thoughts

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Apr 30 08:02:12 PDT 2008

Also, I'd like to point your attention, that these modules will work as is on
homogeneous systems (x86, x64), but not on mixed systems (x86 application on x64
kernel)

Do you know why this does not work?  I would list fixing this as a requirement
before the next release.  (Shouldn't be too hard, I would guess.)

Also, I'm assuming based on previous discussions that this does break the ABI.
I never saw any response to my mail that this caused anyone any heartaches, but
we should number the July release 2.0, versus 1.2.