[ofw] RE: Removing MFT tools from svn

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Wed Apr 30 09:04:55 PDT 2008

Ask yourself this: are you planning on removing the FW update utility from OFED and let it be provided by vendors only?  If not, why would you treat the Windows release differently?

FW update functionality should be part of WinOF.  Not everyone uses vendor releases. There are some stale directories, for sure - fwupdate is one - and those should be deleted.  The rest should be kept current.

-Fab