[ofw] Updates to ib_types.h

Fab Tillier ftillier at windows.microsoft.com
Tue Aug 19 14:30:55 PDT 2008

Folks, when updating structures in ib_types.h or ibal.h, please remember to increment the kernel interface version numbers.  I just updated my source tree to bring it up to date with the tip of the trunk.  Updating the drivers put my 64 node cluster in an endless crash/reboot cycle because of changes in the ib_ca_attr_t structure from revision 1430.  The port attributes pointer got shifted, so a post-1430 mthca.sys will not interop with an pre-1430 ibbus.sys.