[ofw] Svn functionality freeze - good news and not so good news

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Mon Aug 25 17:36:07 PDT 2008

The svn functionality freeze branch for WinOF 2.0 did not happen due to the following:

Previous head of svn @ 1505 failed to build
  1) missing routine bus_rem_pkey() referenced in core\al\kernel\al_proxy_ioc.c
  2) unannounced typedef change in file inc\kernel\iba\ipoib_ifc.h
       port_guid_pkey --> port_guid_pkey_t

In svn.1506 I repaired bus_port_mgr.c for the typedef and hacked in a stub bus_rem_pkey() into bus_driver.c in order to build-n-test.

Would whomever knows anything about 'bus_rem_pkey()' please add a real routine and remove my bus_driver.c build hack.

When this is accomplished we can freeze WinOF 2.0 functionality by branching.

Stan.