[ofw] ***SPAM*** IoGetDeviceObjectPointer in H/W driver code

Deepak Gupta deepak.gupta at qlogic.com
Sat Dec 6 01:01:51 PST 2008

No it's not a suggestion.

Rather this is my question that "Does callback registered get called in
system thread context by PnP Manager?"

If not then we should make sure that "IoGetDeviceObjectPointer" is called in
system thread context.

MSDN documentation of IoRegisterPlugPlayNotification doesn't specify that
callback will be called in which context.

Regards
Deepak