[ofw] Expose a vendor defined device in ibbus?

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Fri Dec 19 06:01:21 PST 2008

Two comments:

The format written in the registry should be extensible.  That is, each
vendor ULP will be able to add more fields if it needs them. I guess
that the format that Fab has suggested is already such.

Another thing is that ipoib should also work in this method. This means
that the coinstaller that installs the bus filter should also create the
needed registry entries for ipoib.