[ofw] SRP problems with WinOF 1.0.1

Mirko Benz mirko.benz at xiranet.com
Mon Feb 4 04:41:08 PST 2008

Hi,

We are testing SRP with WinOF 1.0.1 on Windows Server 2003 R2/SP2 - 32
bit against Mellanox and our target.

We see the following issues:
- Installer needs to be pointed to IPoIB and SRP driver files
- Checked build versions are not provided (at least we could not find any)
- We encounter data transfer problems (discovery and login works, but no
data is exchanged) with the default settings. Turning FMR_POOL off
(ModeFlags = 1) and it works as expected although it is slow.
- Enabling large SG lists (ModeFlags = 3) does not work. Maximum we see
is 32k per I/O

FMR_POOL and large I/O sizes work when using a 64 bit Windows version.
Anybody else seeing this problem?

Regards,
Mirko