[ofw] what's up with the OFA Windows project?

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Tue Feb 5 18:06:46 PST 2008

> To be clear, I've been on this mailing list for a couple of years,
> and have actually looked at a lot of the code that's > been posted
> to the list.  However, since Fab moved to Microsoft, very little
> code has found its way onto the list.

I totally disagree. Many fixes, WHQL, etc have been done since then. And
I would like to thanks to all who have been working very hard on the
code here.

> I appreciate that the patches will be posted to the list in the
> future, but even discussions of direction need to be done on the
> list.  Potential customers aren't likely to call into a working group
> meeting.

I agree than when possible this should be done.