[IBAL]path records pkey issue. was: [ofw] what's up with theOFA Windows project?

Alex Estrin alex.estrin at qlogic.com
Thu Feb 14 11:00:02 PST 2008

Per my understanding default pkey no different from any other, is just
another key with only privilege - it is always valid and provides full
membership in default partition. Having all fabric nodes as full members
on default partition beside their own dedicated partitions is valid
configuration, but it breaches the security.