[ofw] WinVerbs v2

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed Feb 20 14:15:46 PST 2008

> " Changed UINT32 to SIZE_T for most local attribute values"
>
>One thing that I can think of that is bad in the SIZE_T approach is that
>for 32 bits systems it is 32 bits and for 64 bits it is 64.
>Now if this is something that is shared between user and kernel, than
>this is a problem. So is this something that is indeed shared?

I was thinking that these structures are for userspace only.  I don't have a
strong opinion on this, and was trying to match whatever was most suitable for a
Windows API, so I matched what NDI did.

If the structure does end up shared between userspace and the kernel, I would
use UINT32 or UITN64 to save myself head-aches as you mentioned.