[ofw] netperf + socket duplication on OFW

Peter Walker peter at opengridcomputing.com
Fri Feb 22 08:25:50 PST 2008

Hi All,
Is netperf supported on OFW? My experiments with this seem to indicate that
socket duplication does not work. Netperf uses this functionality. If there
is a working setup that demonstrates an application using WSD socket
duplication I would appreciate a pointer to it.

The root question I guess is- has any confirmed WSD socket duplication as
working on Windows server 2003 with service Pack 2?

I noticed on the OFW site there is a windows service pack update that is
recommended for install. However, this is rejected on systems with service
pack 2 as, it system says the update is older than the service pack
installed.

Thanks!
Peter