[ofw] netperf + socket duplication on OFW

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Feb 25 02:10:16 PST 2008

Attached is the netperf executable that doesn't do DuplicateSocket

As for going back to SP1, and using the recommended patch.
There have been many bugs that were fixed after that patch, so I don't
think there is a real value in using that code.

Actually, as far as I can remember there have been a lot of fixes after
the last official patch as well.

So, if you don't have the latest fixes to WSD directly from Microsoft
you might be chasing something that is not working. Another way to get
the latest code is to use windows server 2008.