[ofw] any updated on WDK build environment?

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Thu Feb 28 01:26:44 PST 2008

I agree that transition to WDK is a necessary step.
We've started it from eliminating __ptr64.
It turned out to be a much more complicated problem, then we expected.
The necessary changes are very large.
We are still working on that.
After that we are planning to solve other problems - hopefuly, they will
be less serious - to support ultimately both environments.