[ofw] Tracing ib_srp on WinOF 1.0.1

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Sun Jan 13 01:13:14 PST 2008

Hi John,

Before I answer your specific question here is a small advice: If
possibale switch to debug version and use DebugView to see the prints.
(see
http://osdir.com/ml/windows.devel.drivers.openib/2006-10/msg00016.html
for more details).

Assuming that this is not possibale, than we don't supply tmf files but
pdb files.
So when using traceview, simply give the pdb and not the tmf files.

If you still want to use tmf files, than there is a utility
c:\WINDDK\3790.1830\tools\tracing\i386\tracepdb.exe that converts the
PDB to tmf files.