[ofw] error trying to install Windows stack

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Mon Jan 21 22:59:57 PST 2008

The files with the xxxd.dll are debug files.

Please note that in order to make a full install on a 32 bits system one
has to build free and check, to have all the files.

In order to install a 64 bit version one has to build 4 times
(check/free * 32/64 bits).
So build in all Environments and you should have all the files.