[ofw] ConnectX functionality is completely broken

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Jul 31 17:50:00 PDT 2008

I've obtained a Connect-X adapter (MT26428).  I installed the IB drivers (based
on 1440), and the installation appeared to go fine.  It installed IB bus, the
HCA bus driver, the virtual HCA driver, and IPoIB once for each port.  From
device manager, all devices show as working with no issues.

However. the ports on the HCAs do not show link up or active.  The ports are
connected to an SDR switch, but I get the same result directly connecting to
another HCA or looping the HCA back to itself.  I will try again with SVN rev
1421 to see if the changes since then are causing this issue, or if this is some
sort of installation issue.  I'm installing the drivers on Server 2003 using the
PnP Found New Hardware Wizard.