[ofw] Identifying correct firmware

Gilad Shainer Shainer at Mellanox.com
Thu Mar 6 15:52:08 PST 2008

For 2008 you can use WinIB-ND Beta that support InfiniHost III Ex and
InfiniHost III Lx. You can find latest FW on Mellanox web. Send me a
note if you need more help.

Gilad.

________________________________

From: ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org
[mailto:ofw-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Enos
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 3:48 PM
To: Sean Hefty
Cc: ofw at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: Re: [ofw] Identifying correct firmware

Yep... I didn't see any WinOF support there.  I think WinIB has a beta
that's workable on it though.

    Jeremy

Sean Hefty wrote:

		I'm going to be deploying Windows2008 on a cluster

	As far as I know, support for Infiniband on Windows 2008 is
lacking.  The WinOF
	drivers will not build as 2008 drivers, and though you can load
2003 drivers on
	2008, I don't think that this works for the WinOF stack.

	Someone please correct me if I'm off here.