[ofw] IB on 64-bit 2003 r2 SP2

Smith, Stan stan.smith at intel.com
Wed Mar 26 09:43:23 PDT 2008

Greetings,
   I routinely run WinOF r1.0.1 on Windows Server 2003 (x64) R2 + SP2
with IPoIB, WSD & DAPL all working fine; subnet manager runs from a
Linux box; my choice of simple convenience.

Where is your subnet manager (SM) running?

Check My computer->Manage->Services & Applications -> Services ->
InfiniBand Subnet Manager.

If you desire to run the SM locally, enable startup type & start the
service.

stan.