[ofw] commit 1104

Ishai Rabinovitz ishai at mellanox.co.il
Sun May 4 10:28:01 PDT 2008

Sean,

The WDK commit is a result of a long and hard work of Xalex for over a
month.
This kind of change is tedious and there is no simple way of splitting
it into several commits.
We were aware of the problematic nature of this commit and we discussed
it several times: In WWG meeting in Sonoma, on one of the WWG phone
calls, and in several mails in the WinOF mailing list.
We followed the steps that were agreed on in these discussions.

There is a chance that in the future things can be done better, and we
are trying to learn from this change in order to improve future changes.

Let's all try and focus on the future. (e.g., How will Win Verbs branch
merging will be done), Productive comments will be welcomed.

Ishai