[ofw] build errors on the trunk

Tzachi Dar tzachid at mellanox.co.il
Tue May 6 01:15:42 PDT 2008

First of all a simple question: how can you remove it only from the
default build?

As for your question. From my experience there are two ways to make a
compilation faster:

1) use pre-compiled header.
2) use one cpp file to include many small files. In this method the
sources is being changed from
SOURCES= \
	file1.c		\
	file2.c 		\
	file3.c		\
	file4.c		\

To be
SOURCES= \
	AllFiles.c		\

And
AllFiles.c looks like:
#include <file1.c>
#include <file2.c>
#include <file3.c>
#include <file4.c>

As it seems that the main problem is in the stage of "Computing Include
file dependencies" I'm not sure which one will work faster.

So if one can try any of this ways this might solve the problem all
together.