[ofw] winverb branch updated with svn trunk rev 1132

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Wed May 7 12:16:36 PDT 2008

I've finished updating the winverb branch to sync up with trunk rev 1132
(current as of this morning anyway).  The branch now builds using the WDK.

As part of the updates, the mlx4 driver and library were updated in a similar
fashion as the mthca driver and library.  The mthca changes have previously been
posted, but all changes will be re-posted when requesting inclusion into the
trunk.

After I verify that the existing stack works with the changes, I will start
submitting patches against the trunk.  My intent is to get any ABI/API changes
to the existing codebase in before the 2.0 release.