[ofw] RE: Errors from compiling WinOF 1.1 RC3

James Yang jyang at xsigo.com
Thu May 8 15:38:36 PDT 2008

Stan,

I got this 1135 info from readme.txt in RC3 download package:
"1) WinOF 1.1 release based on openib-windows svn source revision
(branches\WOF1-1 1135)."

Anyway I sync svn to the head of branches\WOF1-1 and did the compiling.

Your option1 did the trick and is working. (no need to compile al in
WDK: error).

Option2 compiling is fine. However it seems something is change (maybe
interface) which is not compatible with our existing product.

Thanks,
James