[ofw] Behavior of WinOF and Device Eject

AndInc at aol.com AndInc at aol.com
Sat May 10 16:38:39 PDT 2008

When I eject an OFED 1.3 target device from WinOF RC3, the IB driver
develops a yellow ! with a message that it is expecting the device to be  removed.
Unloading the target driver does not seem to be enough. Only physically  pulling
out the cable and pushing it back in seems to clear the yellow !.

Is this expected? Also, are there any easy to understand rules about when
WinOF scans for devices, what exactly happens after an IB device is removed, and
 how the target end affects all this?

Sorry if this is a naive question, I just don't know where this is written
down.

Thanks,

Mike Anderson

favorites at AOL Food.