[ofw] IB Hosts Name

Alex Estrin alex.estrin at qlogic.com
Fri May 16 11:17:17 PDT 2008

As far as I can remember smi changes were related to mkey
security/verification.
I'm not sure of exact reason but sm mads with mkey = 0 ended up always
blocked from local processing.
So easy enough workaround is to configure your SM to use nonzero mkey
value.
This should get back host name in node description.

Thanks,
Alex