[ofw] please stop referencing internal development trees in svn logmessages

Leonid Keller leonid at mellanox.co.il
Tue May 20 03:01:24 PDT 2008

I believe, that not only we (Mellanox) are using internal trees for
development and testing.
The mentioned referencing is very usefull for maintaining
synchronization between the internal and WINOF's tree.
So my suggestion is as follows.
Let we allow adding proprietory comments in some agreed format to the
end of log messages.
Say,
	[<company tag>: <text>]

In this case, instead of (winib 1234), we'll put [MLNX: 1234]